
My favorite movie right now! I got to have a great girls night a couple weeks ago and we went to Mamma Mia! I loved every second of it and want to see it a million times. I thought I would give it an A or an A+, but then I totally forgot that there was an A++! (Michael from the office said that, for those of you who thought that humor was wierd)
This is the lovely group of ladies I got to hit the town with. Luckily for them, I reminded them that Breaking Dawn came out that very night and we were obligated to go to the Prom themed Barnes and Noble launch party. So great and fantastic it was. And yes, we did stay until midnight to get the book and yes, the average age was around 15 and . . . well we are all older than 15, sooooo. Thanks to Aunna for the picture.
7 comments:
What do you expect me to do when you leave a comment like that on my blog? Not worry? Come on! I will pray for you, but I wish I could help. I hope to talk to you soon.
I love your blog. I think you are so beautiful and wonderful. We have a lot of fun plans for this weekend because we are super exciting and wealthy, so the possibilities are endless!! We did go to Red Robin today, that was fun. . . The Gift, The Gift. It was such a great book. I entirely sobbed the whole way through too. Whitney wasn't too into it. I couldn't believe the part when they had just buried their son, and they came home to their power being shut off. It does help you put a new outlook on life, no matter how short lived. You are a great girl, Nat. I know things will work out for you guys. We have been there, and we're still not seeing light at the end of the tunnel, but that's life. Take care!
Natali, I love the prom pictures! I also loved Mama Mia, I'm so glad we got to have a girls night out. We need to do it more often. I would love to go see Mama Mia when it comes to the Civic center. We'll have to look into it!
What a wonderful movie!! I loved it, and I only wish we could have seen it together.
Um...you forgot to mention that one lucky person in your group got a prize! And was totally cool because she got the first copy of the book at Barnes and Noble:) Fun fun night!
I loved all of your blogs. Now that I am here I have got the bug again. There is a new entry on celindas creations.
looks like fun. have you read the book yet? did you like it? I just finished it tonight!
Post a Comment