My child is very happy and he loves his Jumperoo. One of the best craigslist purchases ever. Doesn't he just make you smile!
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
My child is very happy and he loves his Jumperoo. One of the best craigslist purchases ever. Doesn't he just make you smile!
Posted by Natali Jolley at 7:38 PM
4 comments:
My heck, he makes me smile! One of the cutest babies e-v-e-r! i love love love him. A LOT. He is getting so blonde!
What a fun happy adorable baby! I need to find one of those! I love the font on your blog. How did you do it?
Your little boy is so cute! I had never seen pictures of him before. Love the "pirate" pictures. Parker had to do the patch for a while- he hated it too. Hope all is going well for you guys!
Jake
Yes, it makes me smile! (thru my tears)
Post a Comment