Monday, March 28, 2011

Crib Baby

Benson's favorite new trick is that he can stand up in his crib. He usually needs a bit of help to pull himself up, but he is getting better everyday. He still doesn't crawl he just rolls around and he is getting rather proficient at the army crawl. I have been a little concerned but friends and family reassure me that he will be fine and that each baby grows and develops at their own pace.

P.S. Remember when I used to post pictures of myself and Bryce? I am sorry that all you get to see is this baby. Well, nope. Not sorry. He is too adorable to be sorry about sharing his face every chance I get. Maybe I will get brave and post a pic of myself someday soon. Then again, I might not. Until then. Enjoy Benson because he is all you are gonna get!

3 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Very adorable!! I love him. I love your face too so I think you should post a pic of it! Tyler didn't crawl till he was 11 months. Loved the army crawl.

Kelly said...

He is so cute! Austin did the army crawl for months. I think he only crawled for about 2 weeks before he started walking at 14 months!

Marsha said...

Such a big boy now! Boone was a late crawler, walker, and talker. Try not to worry, I remember doing that but he ended up just fine. :)