My Mom has been a traveler the past month. I was lucky enough to get her twice in her travels. I know it is unfair to some of my other siblings who didn't get to see her at all, but I was still so grateful to have some Mom time. Benson was even more happy to have Nana time.
Benson wanted Nana to comfort him.
And because of Nana's visit. Bryce and I were able to see the musical Memphis in Denver and stay the night in a hotel. The first night we have ever been away from Benson. Bryce looks annoyed I know, but I think he had a good time. I had the time of my life.
The Performing Arts Center in Denver is really cool. This pic is blurry and you cant see all the coolness, but it is impressive and glitzy.
Mom and I were also able to have a night out. And we went to a favorite place of ours...Joann Fabric and Crafts. Embarrassing, NO! Awesome.





1 comments:
i love you so. your sweet boy is a perfect mix of you and your hubby. i love when i see his smile, i see you. hope you are well.
Post a Comment