Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why No Pictures

The huge, and beautiful tree at the Holiday Inn in Cheyenne Wyoming.

A little bit of Christmas confection. Chocolate covered pretzels and popcorn. Delicious and beautiful in Great-Grandmother's bowl.

My camera isn't really working well right now. I put a bottle of pop in my purse when the camera was in there. I was sure to screw the lid on tight so there would be no chance of a leak. But, apparently I am very weak and it leaked. So pop got all over the camera and into the battery and memory card cartridge. I tried to let it dry out and I was praying that it would work when it was dry. But, alas, it only partially recovered. It will turn on and take pictures, but it is VERY hard to use. All of the internal workings are messed up and it is a pain the bum. Anyway, the whole reason for this explanation is tell you why I haven't posted any new photos lately. Sorry about that, I know my blog is boring and just full of lengthy stories with lots of words and no pictures. Even I have a hard time reading books with no pictures in them, so I apologize that I put you all through that. So here I have posted an old picture that has never been posted but is worth a look I guess. They are both from Christmas. So, this is for all of you who are sad that the holidays are over.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I am sorry about your camera, but I still love reading your posts, even with no pictures. You are such a great writer, and I love partaking of your worthy talents. Keep them comin'!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I love to read your writings also. So Sunbeams, huh!! Me too!!

shauni said...

Your Christmas goodies look delicious. I love chocolate covered pretzels. I made you guys a cute little Christmas bag with chocolate dipped mint oreo cookies inside it, but you were on your way to Montana before I got it to you. It's the thought that counts, right?