
4 YEARS! Happy Anniversary Bryce! This is my gift to you. (To all the bloggers our there who are going to read this: There are a few inside jokes that might make you scratch your head. Just go with it.)
Top 20 Reasons:
Why you and I are perfect together
#20: You are 28, and I am 25. Together that equals 53. 5 plus 3 is 8. 8 divided by 2 is 4. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 4 years! Wow, that is fate at work, and also math at work.
#19: High school is such a serious thing. These problems matter. It’s very fortunate that we both agree on this point.
#18: It’s not the size of the Dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the Dog. We don’t have a dog yet. But when we do he will be a good fighter because we will teach him this saying.
#17: I’m way happier when I wake up from a nap these days. That’s because of you! Good job.
#16: My eyes are green and brown. Your eyes are blue. . . . Nice!
#15: You sing really soft, or not at all, during church. I sing really loud. Together we produce perfect hymn singing volume. We wouldn’t want to blow people away with too much volume.
#14: My family is a little dysfunctional and so is yours. We wouldn’t want to have two normal families.
#13: You have great oral hygiene, and you make me brush my teeth. I like to tap your beautiful teeth with my fingernail. I wouldn’t want to tap your teeth if they weren’t so clean.
#12: You made me dislike the cold, and I made you indecisive. So, that’s pretty awesome.
#11: You say funny things that I like to laugh at. You pretend to laugh at my funny things. Thanks for pretending.
#10: We are a very good-looking couple. So, good looking they should give us a celebrity couple name like - Brycatali. Watch out Brangelina.
#9: We both like delicious burgers with delicious fries. YUMMMMMMM
#8: You have red hair and mine is black. That is cool, how many couples do you know like that. None!
#7: You are logical and level headed. You know I’m not. That makes it exciting huh!
#6: You’re going to be a Dr. and I think that is pretty amazing.
#5: I fit quite nicely on your lap and I really like to sit there.
#4: I like to read fantasy and you like to read boring non-fiction. It’s great because we never fight over the same book.
#3: You wear old man shoes and I wear little boy shoes. So, we can shop at the same stores.
#2: You have lots of really great T-shirts that I LOVE to wear to bed. Thanks a lot for that one.
#1: We are sealed together FOREVER (and both our families would really frown on getting a divorce) so we are STUCK with each other. I can’t think of a better person to be stuck with!
Promise of Protection
12 years ago
6 comments:
Thanx for sharing those Nat! It's now 5:00 in the morning, and I needed a good laugh, so I don't cry over a sick baby who won't sleep. I have witnessed Bryce pretending to laugh at you. . . he's got it down pretty good. What a great guy you found. Cograts on 4 years together!!
YEAH! 4 years have come and went... now just another 4-ever to go. Happy Anniversary! Love and miss you both!
Happy Anniversary!! Let us know when you come to Rexburg, I love to see you.
That was fun to read. Congrats Nat on 4 years!
happy aniversary you love birds you!!!! i hope that everything is going great! i miss you like crazy. are you still in tacoma? danny graduates in 4 weeks, where are you going to live? we will go there :)
I'm glad that you guys like each other so much. I think that you are the perfect couple! It seems like only yesterday you were married. Has it really been 4 years? ( That sounds like something an old person would say, but I qualify.)
Post a Comment