Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Christmas Carol

Shelley has a little theater called the Virginia Theater. They put on quite a few shows a year. They put on The Christmas Carol every year and this year I decided to be a part. I played the part of Missionary #2. This is a pic of the cast on closing night after our show. We did the show 8 times and we were all a little excited that the show was over.

The cast! I would write down all the names if I knew them all.

Missionary #2 and Missionary #1!

Lots of gossip and fun!

Bravo to everyone. Splendid job! Marvelous!

Blurry curtain call.

"A few of us are endeavoring to raise some fund for meat and drink and means of warmth for the poor, who suffer greatly at this present time."

"Scrooge and Marley's I believe. Have I the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Scrooge or Mr. Marley?"

It was great fun. God bless us EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a wonderful actor you are, Natali. I can just tell by the wonderful pictures. Great job on being a wonderful missionary #1. I wish I could have seen you out there missionarying. You look like a beautiful missionary. Way to go Missionary #1. God bless YOU, Everyone.

The French Family said...

Ok, so you look so cute all dressed up! Wished I could have seen you in the play I'm sure you were a STAR!!!

MegJill said...

Hi! Okay, so you technically don't know me, but sometimes I randomly pick someone from Haley's blog roll and go sneak a peak. This is Megan, Haley's sister! I just have to comment on here since you were in The Christmas Carol at the Virginia Theater! I was the mom in their Saturday's Warrior production a few years back. And when I was a teenager I played an old lady in a Neal Simon play there.
Your pictures look like so much fun! And, I know how squishy, cold and dark it is behind those curtains! I see Shiggey was in it. Shiggey (Brian Shigahara) and I used to do some ballroom dancing together. I miss Shiggey! He's also good friends with my husband, Brooks. Is Devon still around? He directed Saturday's Warrior. My brothers were the missionaries in that play too.
Anyway, I'm glad you posted these pictures of yourself in the play, and I'm glad (for once) I was nosey. Hope your okay with that!
P.S. I'm guessing it's a girl. :)

kdance said...

Look at you!!!! I wish I could hav seen it!!!!