Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Little Sister The STAR

To see this as a full screen: 1: Click on it and it will take you to the album. 2: In the left corner a little button will say "full screen", click it. 3: Click play and enjoy!

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I totally couldn't make it do full screen, but, it was way cool anways. I can't believe that you didn't get a video of it. I would have loved to hear it. You got some pictures, though. We have a very talented Bubberoonigas on our hands!

Celinda said...

With all you have to do and how you feel, what a great service you gave your mother by posting these pictures. Thank you so much.

Marsha said...

I am impressed with Whitney's acting abilities - her expressions come through loud and clear. Would love to hear her too. Natalie, I am so happy you are going to get your baby!! take care and have a Merry Christmas!