Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Benson Grins . . . A Little



I have been trying to get Benson smiling on camera for a while now. I have been quite unsuccessful because he just stares at the light when I turn on the camera and turns off his smiles. Here is a quick view of a smile. I guess if you want to see more you have to come to Colorado and visit *wink*. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Allen Family said...

What a great little smile! He is a cutie.

Rachel Schanz said...

He is so cute! You are looking so good, even in a baggy and flattering T! :)

The Gibbs said...

more, more, MORE, I WANT MORE!!! good to have you back. he is a cutie. you are a cutie. glad things are settling. and i'm a little jealous about the house...someday. can we have more pics of it?

Emily K. said...

I love the video, love the baby. Love it all! He is such a handsome little dude, and growing too darn fast!