
I couldn't stop snapping these pictures of Benson. He was so happy after his nap to be hanging out on his tummy. Wow, doesn't he look just like his Dad? Sometimes I look at him and can't help but smile and giggle. He looks so much like Bryce! It seems I didn't have anything to do with this baby. I only carried him for 9 months and was in labor for 30+ hours to get him here ;)





Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
He does look a lot like Bryce. I love his smile, it is so cute! I hope you guys are liking Colorado!
um, he has your eyes, honey. those are natali eyes for sure.
I do see Bryce, but I also see some of you. How are you doing with residency, has it been a big adjustment?
Oh, I love that baby! He's getting so big, and chubby. I love those cheeks!!
Those are great! What a cute grandchild. He's #12 you know. I am glad that you married someone so handsome! (since Benson looks just like him.) He really looks older that when he was here.
Oh my gosh, look how big he is! What a little doll. I think he looks like both of you--a good mix.
Post a Comment