
Benson is four months old! He is happy, growing, and absolutely beautiful. He sees an ophthalmologist in a couple weeks for his eyes, but other than that he is fit and healthy.
4 Month Stats
Weight: 15lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 25.5 inches
Appearance: ADORABLE!

I wanted to show off my new glasses. Here they are. They look a lot like my old ones. But, why mess with something that works right!
4 comments:
Good Lookin. Booth of ya!
I LOVE the first picture. Such personality, so cute! You look so beautiful! I am so glad for blogs to help keep in touch!
I love the new glasses! And, your hair is getting so long! Do you love it? Because I love it! I love all of it. The baby, the glasses, the eyes, the hair, all of it. Hooray for 4 months!!!
Finally,I can't believe it! How long has it been? 10 years? Congratulations! That is a good look for you, my beautiful daughter.
Post a Comment