I should be doing the dishes . . .
But my bed looks so inviting and cozy.
Just a few minutes.
I should be sweeping and vacuuming.
But a nice warm bath sounds so relaxing.
I have to get ready at some point, right?
I should be making the bed. . .
But I haven't looked at friends blogs forever.
I'll only post one more comment.
I should be finishing the quilt I started ages ago. . .
But I haven't watched Price is Right for who knows how long.
Just one more contestant.
I should be doing laundry . . .
But I want to try out this new cookies recipe.
Just one batch.
I should be exercising. . .
But my shoes are way over there and the couch is way over here.
Just settle in a little longer.
I should be making dinner. . .
But...Oh heck I just don't want to make dinner.
No real excuse.
I should be . . . I should be . . . I should be . . .
BUT . . . I need a break from all those silly I should be's.
And by gingo! I deserve one.
Catch up and Turkey hunt.
15 years ago
3 comments:
One of the first things I asked Ryan when he got home last night was, "Did you see Bryce?"
Can't wait to get together with you guys! We are in Frederick. How far is that from where you are?
amen.
You, dear daughter, remind me of me! And you describe it so very well. What a talent!
Post a Comment