
Benson has been eating rice cereal for a few weeks now and he LOVES IT! He has never been that good of an eater and that has always made me a little nervous. But, since we started cereal he has been eating like a pro and getting bigger by the day. They say that starting solids too early can lead to obesity, but who the heck are "they" anyway. My guy is so much happier now during the days because of eating solids. He sleeps longer at nap time and at night. I think it is because he is more full and he is content not to eat every two hours.
However, it is a messy business. Thank goodness for bibs, the bumbo, and a couch that wipes clean easily.

Benson arches his back and tries to get out of the bumbo. He is an active little critter. He can actually get out of the bumbo now so I never leave him unattended while in his little green seat.

Try as I might, I can't keep his hands away from his mouth while eating. So, he gets double messy. Whatever right. It sure is cute.

Awww. Look at that adorable ragamuffin face.

He finally got a hold of the bowl and licked it clean, so to speak;)
3 comments:
Benson is soooo cute. I wish we lived closer to each other, because Hunter and Benson are really pretty close in age. I loved your "I Should Be" post too, it's so true!
It hasn't even crossed my mind to start Bree on solids. But I might give it a try since her sleeping habits have gone out the window since she was sick about 3 weeks ago. It would be nice to have a child that is a good eater. By the way I love your glasses and you are so beautiful! Benson is such a cutie too. I just want to plant a big zur-ber on his cheeks. Any chance you'll be coming to Utah anytime soon? Love to have Benson and Bree meet plus we could chat for a bit too.
I sure miss my little grandson. Wish I could see him more. Thank you for the pictures; they are so cute.
Post a Comment