Benson's second surgery was on Wednesday. He seemed to remember the hospital and the ickiness associated with the place because the moment he saw this room he cried. I kept him happy by letting him play in my makeup bag. Wonders untold live in that bag.
Wonders like coconut lime body butter!
Post surgery was sad but he was much more alert this time. We left the hospital within 15 minutes of him waking up from anesthesia. So wonderful not to have to sit in the hospital with a groggy and upset boy.
We actually left so quickly, we forgot to take of his hospital gown. If only I knew someone who was at the hospital frequently so they could return them for us! :)
Thank heaven for pacifiers.
I love you Benson. You look so handsome with your new uncrossed eyes. Hopefully this is the end of the surgery road for you.
He is doing very well. My Mom, love her so much, came to help me while my husband works and Benson is recovering. I have wonderful friends who have brought me delicious food and words of encouragement. Thank you all for your support and prayers.






2 comments:
yea benson! so glad it went well, he is such a cutie :)
surgery sucks! hopefully he (and you) are done with that! glad he's doing good
Post a Comment