Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some New Craftiness

  
 Since out of school, I have been excited to do more crafts.  I have finally done a few projects and here they are in all their crafty glory.
 Fabric Rosette Bib Necklace.  I have seen many of these on blogs and such and made my own delightful version.  I really like how it turned out.

I, of course, got the idea for these off of Pinterest.  Here is the link for the tutorial if you want to make some of your very own.  The first day of September and my house is already looking like fall.  I love it.  I am going to make more.  FYI-they are more difficult than they seem...
 More of the same.  A pretty b&w of the necklace
 I didn't want to model the necklace, but the banister really wanted to.

1 comments:

Celinda said...

Natali, you are an inspiration to me! I love both of these projects and appreciate the time it took you to share this on your blog. Thank you! By the way, I know that you would be a beautiful modle to show your new necklace, even though the banister did do a good job.