Monday, November 14, 2011

Crafts Lately

 Bryce and I give a lot of gift cards for Christmas gifts.  I wanted a cute way to display the cards so I made this little gift card holder/wallet. I made it the same size as a credit card or gift card.  A folded bill fits nicely in there as well. 
 I've been wanting to make these blocks for a while.  At a recent craft get together we made this countdown.  The tutorial is here.  However, I did tweak it a bit.  I love the way it turned out.  Benson loves playing with it too!
I got the tutorial for the GORGEOUS flower from here.  I covered an old outdated head band with some new material and slid the flower on to make this impressive sight.  The flower slides off and can be used as a brooch or scarf tie as well.  The possibilities are endless really. 

1 comments:

Celinda said...

Those are so cute! Thank you for the instruction links. I admire how much you get accomplished each day. You are
SUPER WOMAN!