Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Wonders of Wal-Mart and Beyond

 Benson found this giant puppy display @ WalMart and it was a good day.
 He gave the big guy many many hugs.
 And he made sure I saw him too. 
 Adoring looks.  We were sad to say goodbye to our new friend.  This is the one and only time Benson has thoroughly enjoyed his trip to WalMart.
 This toy is the center of his universe when we are at the library.  He cannot get enough of it.  I remember there used to be a toy like this at the dentist office I used to go to as a kid.  I remember liking it a lot.
 Another boy made a path out of these toy boxes.  Benson waited for the kid to leave and then hopped aboard for his own ride.  He isn't great playing with other kids.  But I am trying to get him used to the presence of other children.  Eventually he will want to play WITH them....right?
 Playing at the library is serious business.

1 comments:

The Rowley's said...

We should do a playdate sometime. He and Charly would get along great I think!