This was taken before Benson could walk or stand by himself. He is a little nervous right here. This is a fun memory. Both Bryce and I are reasurring him that it is going to be ok. Mom and Dad are both there to catch him. Now he just runs runs runs all day long and doesn't need my help as much. Wow...I kinda want to cry. GROWING TOO FAST!
I love this. Looking into the setting sun and calming down a very annoyed and tired boy.
We took these pics very shortly after Benson had his second eye surgery. So, you can see the redness in his eyes. I tried to edit it out, but I am kind of glad I couldn't get it all out. It was such an ordeal and a big part of his very young life. At least I know that he was happy at times...Look at that smile.
Benson was very upset in this pic. He wanted me to hold him. He didn't want to hold out hands. Good thing we are walking away from the camera! :)
Bryce really wanted to save him and I just kept on yelling at my Mom to take the picture. At least my hair looks cool!
Cute!
My mother was the photographer and she did such a wonderful job. Isn't she beautiful!

0 comments:
Post a Comment