Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Natali Lately...

 Extreme close up!  Hello everyone.  You see a lot of Benson on this blog I thought it would be a good idea to show talk a bit about the author of the blog.  Benson's Mom...ME!
 Lately I have been teaching a lot, when I say a lot I mean A TON, of ZUMBA!  I got certified to teach ZUMBA in October of last year and I love being a teacher.  I loved Zumba before, but now I get to share it with so many others.  Plus, I get paid to work out.  BONUS!  So, I wear a lot of bright colored exercise garb and I do a lot of different things with my hair.  I took a pic of this hair style because it brought me back to when I was 14 and at EFY with my best friend Alissa.  This was ulitmately the coolest and cutest way to do your hair back in ... 1998..99.  One of those.
 I try to make dinner pretty sometimes.  I was proud of my lattice topped veggie pot pie the other day.  Pretty and tasty.  Double good fun.
 I made a holder for my precious jewels the other day.  The old shoe box I was keeping them in was just not cutting it any more.  Sorry old fella.  I just screwed hooks into this cool little pallet type thing I found at Re-Store for $.50
 I love Paparazzi jewelry and hosted a party recently.  Cute right huh?!

I made Bryce his fav cookies for Valentines day and spelled out a little message for him.  He didn't even notice the message.  I had to point it out to him.  He started eating the cookies and I had to yell at him to stop and read first!  Silly Husband.

And, that is a bit about me lately.  I wish I could bore you further but I am plum out of interesting factoids.  BYE!

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Hmm. I don't know how I feel about you posting a picture of your bare shoulders on this blog. Plus, that hair style, and your bra is showing. Why don't you just show a little cleav while you're at it? I'm not quite sure I can read this any more. I only like to see Bensie. Because I love him like the sun and moon and stars. And, I think he's the cutest nephew. Along with my other 9 nephews that is. They are all cute. I'm a little tired. My baby burnt his arm. And, it makes me tired. That's all. I liked your "Better Mother" post. Because your baby burnt his hand too.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I think Emily is being a bit too judgemental. I love to see you and your bare shoulders. I think you are one of the cutest things ever. Your baby is all right. But I agree that the nephews are pretty cute with exception to the Shuldbergs which are the most cute. So sorry about all the burning of babies. Maybe you guys should be better mothers and watch them better (I think I went a little too far there). Well I love you both very much. Someday I will post on my blog like you two beauties!!

The Gibbs said...

i love you and miss you. and i want cleave!!!!