Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BFF!


 Baby Animal Days with Kilee.  These two kiddos adore one another.
 Trying desperately to get in the corral with the pony.
 This is my boy.  This is such a good representation of him.  He is adorable, but serious often.
 Clambering to get a look at the piglets.
 Climb on up Kilee.  Can you make it?
Baby goats.  What are they called...kids?
  
Again...he wanted so badly to take a rest right next to the pony.
 I know...so many pictures of the same thing...but they are all so cute and I don't want to take the time to choose the best ones so enjoy!
 "I think backwards might do the trick.  I'm getting into see that pony one way or another!"
 Curious and friendly goats.
 "Is this thing real?  Pull his ear...if he moves we will know for sure."

"Fine...I'll try some other time."
 A nuzzle from a friend.
Serious Benson.  Cool barn and stumps!
 She thanked the Cowboy for the ride.
"This is it...I can feel it.  I'm getting in for sure this time."  Benson would not give up.  He would have tried to get into this corral all afternoon if I would have let him.
 Yeehaw
 Two of the Wood children and my Benson.  We will miss our friends dearly when they move :(

 It was pretty sunny out and they were all squinting into the sun.  Cute buggers they all are though!

We are so fortunate to have such wonderful friends here in Greeley.


1 comments:

Celinda said...

I love them Natali! Thank you!