Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Time

I saw this on a few of my friend's blogs, and thought it looked like fun.

Go on. . . . leave a memory!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little, or a lot, anything you can remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see these responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game, and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, then I'll just leave a memory of you in my comments.So, brush out those memory sweepers, and let's have some fun!!

7 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I remember when you and Beth came with our fam to the Keys. We all had a blast! Good times.

The French Family said...

Oh where to start - I have so many good memories. Humm... Ok I remember waking up at the wee hours of the night to you holding your thumb and blood running down your hand. Yes, you were trying to carve a spoon from a wooden stick for your outdoor survival class. Before you know it we had the whole apartment up. Then Katie (aka mom) saved the day (or night) with her handy bandage knowledge and we could all go back to bed to get our beauty sleep. I know there are lots more but this was the first one that came to me. I'll check back later to see what others write.

Tiffany said...

ahh..so many good memories of you! Where to begin. I think my very favorite memory of you is the last day of school after our all night party and we were all so so tired. you were running down the halls with your arms out like wings yelling. I don't remember what you were yelling, but it was so funny. good times!

Emily K. said...

I remember coming home from college, and you had dyed your hair and the floor, with Alyssa. You were so grown up, and had changed into a beautiful woman. We had begged and begged you not to cut your hair, but it was so cute shorter. I loved how I could fit into your clothes too, and I actually wanted to wear them. You used to be so un-interested in fashion. Every time I see you now, you grow and mature, and are getting more and more beautiful. I'm sorry you are struggling right now. I wish I lived closer to you, so I could be a better support. I love ya, Nat!

Anonymous said...

Well I only have one memory of you and that was really easy since it was the first time I meet you 5 days ago! But I do have lot of memories of Bryce, since we have been friend since we were two years old (Or very close to that, thats a LONG time ago!) I can remember Bruce and his brother and me and my brothers all playing swords in each others back yards with sticks. You will have to ask him about my brothers bright idea about putting the stick in his pocket while fighting imaginary dinosaurs! Lots of good times.

Anonymous said...

Natali!
You will probably be surprised to read this because I havent talked or seen you for like 2 years! Alex told me about your website and I had to check it out! I have tons of memories with you and couldnt pick just one! But how about the time we ate watermelon and steak at midnight on your bedroom floor! I love and miss you! Email me sometime katherinekinsey@hotmail.com, or call me 406-749-0657! I would love to hear from you!
Love Always,
Katie Stieg aka Kitty Kat

Kristie Taylor said...

I have so so many memories of you, where to start?!? Havent seen you hardly at all lately, but my most recent momory is when i met you and Bryce at Little America. It was so good to see you!! I miss you girl, i hope to see you again sometime! :)