
Natali's close up.

A little bit of an engagement pic, but oh well. I like it.

Merry Christmas with the snowflakes behind us.

Cool red door.

Bryce's favorite.

Oh! how we are in love.

Bryce's close up.

My favorite, and the one we sent with our Christmas cards.
7 comments:
Wow you look so beautiful! I love your hair cut. It looks great on you.
What a beautiful couple. Am I still waiting for my Christmas card? I haven't seen one yet. I'm glad you guys are having a good Christmas. Thanks for calling me back when I call you all the time. It makes me feel so special!!!
Your pictures turned out great. And yes you do have the cutest hair cut.
Wow! What great pictures. Thank you for blogging them. What a beautiful couple, and we are so grateful that you still love eachother! Isn't life a blessing.
Very nice pictures! The camera loves you both!
PS your hair is really vute too!
LOVE THEM!! you are beautifully gorgeous! i LOVE your hair! it looks so good. and i LOVE you.
Wow those are REALLY good pictures...who took them? :) You guys were great.
Post a Comment