Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creating Christmas

I volunteered at the YMCA Christmas Tree Sale the other night. I have done it in the past, and I really think it is fun. We NEVER bought a tree growing up. If we had a read tree it was one that we cut down ourselves. So this idea of going and buying a real tree is quite novel to me. People are always happy to buy a tree and they have a little TV in the trailer that I watched Christmas Shows on while I waited for customers. Anyway, I gathered some branches that had fallen off and been cut from the trees and I made a little Christmas swag!

First thing Bryce said when he saw it was, "Sure is better than paying 50 bucks for one." I think that means that he liked it.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I really really love your Christmas swag. It's absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad that you create things that make you, and others around you happy.

The French Family said...

Very pretty! You're such a crafty lady!

Club Jolley said...

Your christmas swag is pretty! You are so artistic. Will you make me one too? :)