Monday, February 23, 2009

DMU Winter Gala 09

The centerpiece at our table. I really was just taking random pictures and this is one of the only ones that actually worked out well. Figures huh! All the ones I took of me and Bryce are not that good of me, Bryce looked good though.

Now those of you who follow my blog will think that you have already seen the next two pictures. But, they are just recreated from last year.

This one is a little different than the one last year, but it is close.

Not sure what Bryce is doing to Colby's ear here, but it is pretty creepy. Colby and Shauni had us over before the Gala for appetizers and some lovely treats. It was very wonderful and delicious.

Eating our dessert and cheese plates.

Posing for the camera when we got home!

Before the Gala @ Colby and Shauni's house.

Me and Shauni.

6 comments:

Emily K. said...

You look beautiful Nat! The dress is really really cute actually. It looks like you guys had a good time, and I love seeing all the pictures. Your friend, is gorgeous. Can't wait until June!!!

shauni said...

I'm so glad we went with you guys, it was a blast! I did love your dress and our husbands suit jacket/no tie look. What would it take to talk you into coming back to Des Moines for the gala next year? We will miss you guys.

Celinda said...

You look so pretty. What a great couple! I miss seeing you on those special occasions-and even not so special occasions-I just miss being around you. Maybe someday. Remember that your Mother loves you.

Club Jolley said...

Awww, you guys look so cute all dressed up. I love your dress, by the way. And also might I add that you look really tan. LUCKY! We need some sunlight in Rexburg! Although even if we did have sunlight I wouldn't get as tan as I wish I could be.

Robyn said...

You look stunning!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Nat, you are so beautiful I can hardly believe that you are my sister. I love it that you guys go to all these fun things and are so involved. One of these days I am going to go to a fancy thing like a gala. I will make my husband take me. I can't remember the last time I actually dressed up, probably my wedding. And that was a really long time ago!! I love you!!