Oh, Natali, you made me laugh so hard that I started crying, because it hurt my belly too much. It's not easy to laugh so much when you have a big baby growing inside you. You are such a nerd, but, really great. I thought Bryce's video was great too. The dancing reminded me how much you have missed your calling as a Star Ballet Dancer. You are seriously amazing. Thank you for sharing your singing and dancing talents with all of us. See ya soon!
Natali, you are so thoughtful, and very entertaining. It was so funny that I laughed and laughed, but I also was touched by what you said. Thank you for your time and much talent to make this great Mother's Day production. I love you.
3 comments:
Oh, Natali, you made me laugh so hard that I started crying, because it hurt my belly too much. It's not easy to laugh so much when you have a big baby growing inside you. You are such a nerd, but, really great. I thought Bryce's video was great too. The dancing reminded me how much you have missed your calling as a Star Ballet Dancer. You are seriously amazing. Thank you for sharing your singing and dancing talents with all of us. See ya soon!
ha ha ha hah ha ha haaaaaa..... (that's me laughing really hard :) that was a sweet video, you guys are great :)
Natali, you are so thoughtful, and very entertaining. It was so funny that I laughed and laughed, but I also was touched by what you said. Thank you for your time and much talent to make this great Mother's Day production. I love you.
Post a Comment