
Bryce and I spent the day with Emily and Jake yesterday. We had lunch at Red Robin and then Bryce and I watched the kids while Emily went to a doctors appointment.

The Klein boys. Jake, Tristan, and Rohne. Rohne was in kind of sour spirits. The only way I could get him to look at the camera is if he made a silly face. I told him to stick out his tongue and that worked.

Jakes sister Jessi was there and i got this great picture of her holding the baby. I think it is just precious.

While Emily was at the doctor we did something really fun. Emily got some autumn cling on's for the window from her Mother in law. I helped a little, but Taylee and Rohne decorated most of this window. They are proud of it. Again, Rohne wouldn't smile so I told them to make silly faces and since it worked I just went with it.

Another silly face shot. You can see the scarecrow in this one. Good Job Rohne and Taylee!

Taylee smiled for this one, and I just couldn't get Rohney to do it, so here is a half silly, half smiley pic.

Emily and I have been wanting to go to Wicked. We procrastinated a little bit and didn't end up getting tickets for the show before they were all gone. BUT, luckily Craigslist has us covered. We had kind of decided not to go, but we checked on Craigslist two hours before the show started to see if anyone was selling tickets, and JACKPOT! We got REALLY GREAT seats from a guy who bought tickets and couldn't use them. We saved about 20 bucks in the whole transaction as, so that is WICKED. I have already seen the show in Omaha, but I couldn't resist a second time. It was utterly amazing. I loved each and every second. Even though the theater was pretty hot and I got pretty sweaty, I still loved it. I could go a million times and never get sick of this show. It took all my efforts just to not sing along. OH glorious day. Thanks for going with me Em, it will be a day to remember. And Bubber, you will get to see it someday. I KNOW YOU WILL! I thought of you the whole time and wished you were here with us. We love you Whit!
4 comments:
Oh, you lucky girl! I wish I could go see Wicked too! If I ever do go, I would want to go with you because you would actually enjoy it! I have a feeling Dallin wouldn't really have much fun at a musical. :) Sounds like it was a fun day for you! Don't you just love doing things with sisters and nieces and nephews?
It was such a great night, Nat! I loved the musical, and spending quality time with you. Thanks for doing it with me, and watching the kids. They always have so much fun with you. Also, thank you for sharing that beautiful picture of me. I am quite the specimen!! Maybe we should have changed our clothes, and I probably should lose some weight, and do my hair once in awhile.
Those are good pictures. Thank you for posting them. I'm glad you and Emily got to have a night out on the town. The music in Wicked is great, so I'm sure that you and Emily just had a great time. See you soon, Maybe.
Check Mary Beth's blog. There are some cute pictures of some of my other grandchildren.
Post a Comment