I got these pics off a real estate site on the internet. Thanks internet. This is the front of the house. When we saw the house there was no snow on the ground, so this is a little depressing. A guess all that snow is what I have to look forward to this coming winter. YEAH! The front room, and fireplace. Since this pic was taken new carpet has been installed and the walls are painted an off white. You can't see into it, but that door by the fireplace is the master bedroom. Oh, just seeing these pics makes me want to move there right this second.
The dining room and a little glimpse of the kitchen area. The hardwood is really beautiful and the kitchen has vaulted ceilings which you can't see in the picture. The kitchen is off to the right as well as a little laundry room and a door to the garage. The doors to the left go out into the back yard.
7 comments:
Gorgeous! Congrats.
It's beautiful, Nat! I can't wait to see what you do to it.
I LOVE IT! You have so many exciting things going on, a baby and a house! Seriously, so much fun!
Looks GREAT!!! How exciting! I bet you can't wait to get there and start decorating.
How beautiful- I'm so thrilled for you! It will be so wonderful to bring your baby home to a nice new home. Will you PLEASE post pictures of it after you've moved in? I would love to see how you decorate it and make it even more beautiful!
It looks awesome Natali! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Jolley.
Shout out to blog stalking! I thought I would take a look at other DMU wives blogs and I saw you from Karin Dance's. Congrats on having a baby! We're due right around the same time, I'm May 13th.
I also saw your post about positive comments on birth and motherhood. Well, I am trying to be a pioneer in the aspect of positive birthing. I think the mentality about labor needs to change. It can be scary and it will hurt but in no way is it suffering. Most women view it has suffering but for me, it's a wonderful blessing to work so hard to bring a baby into the world. The happiness is beyond words and the pain will be erased but the triumph you feel will remain forever. I've done two med free births and one was at home, and hopefully this one will be at home too. Anways, if you need anymore encouragement (even if you've already decided to go the epidural route) I'm happy to share uplifting stories etc.
Love your new home! I'm sure you are so ready to be moved in already! It looks wonderful!
Post a Comment