Max Factor Cosmetics is no longer sold in stores or online in the United States.
It's Dead! It is a tragic day for me. I have been searching far and wide for my dear friend 2000 Calorie Rich Back Mascara, but it was no where to be found. I investigated further and found out that Max Factor was not popular enough here in the United States and is no longer being sold. Proctor and Gamble, who owned Max Factor, also own Cover Girl and are now focusing their efforts on that product line. BOO I say. I DO NOT LIKE COVER GIRL. I love my Max Factor. I have been wearing this mascara since High School, which is when I first started wearing make-up in the first place. Oh how sad my heart is.
Good Bye beautiful plump and thick lashes
Good Bye lovely black bottle and costs on $7.00 at Wal-Mart
Good Bye, Good Bye, Good Bye, old friend
You Will Be MISSED.
P.S. I don't know what mascara to use now. I am lost and alone. I need someone to help me. Any great suggestions?
It's Dead! It is a tragic day for me. I have been searching far and wide for my dear friend 2000 Calorie Rich Back Mascara, but it was no where to be found. I investigated further and found out that Max Factor was not popular enough here in the United States and is no longer being sold. Proctor and Gamble, who owned Max Factor, also own Cover Girl and are now focusing their efforts on that product line. BOO I say. I DO NOT LIKE COVER GIRL. I love my Max Factor. I have been wearing this mascara since High School, which is when I first started wearing make-up in the first place. Oh how sad my heart is.
Good Bye beautiful plump and thick lashes
Good Bye lovely black bottle and costs on $7.00 at Wal-Mart
Good Bye, Good Bye, Good Bye, old friend
You Will Be MISSED.
P.S. I don't know what mascara to use now. I am lost and alone. I need someone to help me. Any great suggestions?


4 comments:
I am seriously in the same boat!! I Love 2000 calorie mascara and have used it as long as I have worn make up as well! I too have yet to find a good replacement. I do like Bad Gal Lash by benefit but it costs $19 I feel like its just to much to spend, even though its a necessity that I wear everyday. DARN you Maxfactor or should I say Darn you America for not liking it as much as I do!
Nat,
I use a Clinique brand that has a comb on the one side that I really like. I forget exactly what it is called, but it is the only two sided applicator that Clinique has. Good luck.
OH NO!!! I love 2000 Calorie just as much as you do. I've never been able to find it up here, so, I always stock up when I go to Idaho. So sad. I don't know why you're seriously asking for make-up advice. I always get it from you. Cover Girl Lash Blast is OK, but, it's flakey. Still haven't found one I love. Unless you pay $20, which I KNOW you won't do, little miss frugality. Let me know when you find one you like. I'm so sick of wasting my money buying all different kinds.
I use covergirl lash blast length....i like the brush, it's not clumpy like a lot of others. let us know if you find an awesome one!!
Post a Comment