Bryce's parents live about 5 miles from our little apartment. I actually lived with them for a couple months while Bryce was away. It was such a blessing to be able to have family around to help ward off the loneliness. Since Bryce has been home we have been invited over regularly for Sunday dinner. (And weekday dinners when we are lucky) We always play a few games and when the weather cooperates we try to get outside as much as we can. Fortune has seen to it that the last few Sundays have been sunny and delightful. We are so grateful to be close to Ivan and Lori and will miss them, and their Sunday dinners, terribly when we move to Colorado. I guess we need to get as much time in as we can while we are still here.
A little game of "red-neck golf" never hurt anyone. Except I had to sit and watch after one game because I guess all that throwing and bending is difficult for a 9 month pregnant girlie.

Mad skills. Mad skills.

Bryce said that this is him striking an action pose for me. Which actually isn't action at all, he is just standing with the rope ball and waiting for the camera to go off.

A few weeks ago, Kailey had a week off in between semesters and Bryce really enjoyed spending some time with his sister. Since I lack abundant energy and stamina lately, Bryce was especially happy to have someone to burn off some calories with in the sunshine. I played catch for about 15 minutes before I decided that I needed to be done. Sorry Bryce! Soon I will be full of energy and wanting to play with you. The, of course, you will be in Colorado working your guts off at the hospital and you won't have the energy or time to play. Timing, oh timing.

Kailey was born with a mitt in her hand. Nice form girl!

You have to have a strong arm to make it this distance. I tell you, these two are pros.

Don't worry, I got it!

Kailey got a new seat on her bike and she was trying it out in the yard. Worked like a charm.
1 comments:
Oh, fun, Jolly Jolley Sundays. What a fun time. You will miss those joyful, Jolly Jolleys.
Post a Comment