Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Portable Changing Pad

A little changing pad to put in the diaper bag so the little one has a soft space for a little bummy. Cotton on one side and fleece on the other. A little ribbon to tie it all together so it stays in a little bundle in the diaper bag.

All rolled up and ready for travel.

Lovely and soft red fleece. I quilted it and that took the longest in this project. Oh, and the stinking binding. I am terrible at the binding, but it is presentable for little babies bottoms right?

Pretty top of the pad. Yes, a little obsessed with sewing lately!

3 comments:

kdance said...

You are amazing! Come teach me your sewing skills!!! Can't wait to see this baby :)

Emily K. said...

I love this!! Absolutely love it!! I wish I had had one for my babies.

iMzOOL said...

cool stuff. have you had the baby? miss you guys.