
Benson Bryce Jolley
May 24th 3:37 am
8 lbs 10 oz
22 inches
Lots of light brown hair! - NO red.

Grandma Jolley and Aunt Kailey

Sweet sleeping boy. Love him love him.

Tired Mom and tired baby.

Happy baby hanging out with Dad as he spreads the news.

Cameron came to visit and needed a little rest in the infant car seat. Take a load off Cam.

Aunt Holly saying hello to the new addition.

Look at those legs and feet. Woah.

One handsome new Dad.

Dr. Jolley checking out my I.V.

Oxygen needed for me and a tired baby who is ready to make his appearance.

They say that all that work is worth it in the end. After 30+ hours in the hospital, and a very scary delivery, I can say that it really is worth it in the end!
23 comments:
Congrats you guys! He is perfect, including those delicious cheeks!! I hope the recovery goes well!! Enjoy that little man-Love the name too!!
Congrats!! He is such a cutie!
Oh Natali & Bryce CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for y'all!! Benson is darling, his name is too, and we are so happy you both are healthy & Happy. Way to go getting an almost 9 pounder here girl!! You rock. When things settle down, I'd love to hear your birth story but for now relax, and hopefully your recovery is fast and painfree ;).
Congrats! He is beautiful! I'm with Ashley, I'd love to hear the birth story.
Congratulations! Big healthy boys are great! Jonas was just about the same weight! Benson is beautiful, just like his mommy! Hope the recovery goes well! When you get a chance you'll have to post the birth story and more pictures! Way to go!
Hurray! I can't wait to see him in real life, but he looks like such a beautiful baby. And he has the cutest cheeks. Now we know for sure, he'll have your coloring and beautiful dark hair. Welcome to the Jolley family, baby Benson!!!
I'm going to have to ask about the birth story, if you don't mind sharing it. You guys must be exhausted, having him at 3:30 in the morning. Well if you need anyone to hold him while you take a nap, just give me a call. :)
Yeah!! Congratulations you guys! He is adorable. I love his little round face- and such a cute name! I'm so glad he is finally here. You will be suprised at how quickly the swelling in your legs and ankles will go down- then you won't be able to stop looking at your feet and how thin they are! Hope you have a speedy recovery, We can't wait to see more pictures.
WOOHOOOOOO!!! he's here, and it's over. the prego part is over. dear me, what happened? a very scary delivery...what does that mean? we are going to lake powell tomorrow for a week, but when i get back, i'm going to call, promise, for real. i love you so much and am so proud of you. love that little one.
Hurray for baby Jolley! He is great and cute and all that wonderful stuff! Can't wait to see him! Take it easy, mommy, so you can recover from your 36 hour labor...geesh!
How exciting!! Congrats to you two! Benson is so cute! I hope everything is going well for all 3 of you!
Bryce must have just been pretending to be on the phone in that picture because I don't remember getting a call after the birth. Congrats anyways!! He is just as precious as Bryce Sr.
I love him, love him, love him, love him. He is absolutely perfect, and beautiful. Good job during the labor and delivery. You did wonderfully, even though it was so hard. Take time recovering, and don't push yourself.
Congrats Nat! He is adorable!
Yes yes yes, I would love to hear the birth story, too... when you find a few minutes to blog.
Congratulations, he is such a cutie. And I love the name, too. You are already such a great mom!
Yea!!!! He looks like a little Bryce! :) I'm so glad you have a happy healthy baby to bring home! congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is adorable with his little cheeks. I love love the name Benson. I hope you recover quickly and take it as easy as you can the next couple of weeks. Have fun with him.
Congratulations! The name rocks...it's darling. And HE'S darling! I'm so excited for you Natali. Can you believe he's finally here in your arms? It's the greatest feeling ever. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you. Just soak up every minute. Congrats again! Yay!!
Oh my GOSH how did I miss this post yesterday! Jolley's we are so excited that you have your little Benson finally. Natali I hope you post the labor story, or at least call me! I am sorry it wasn't very smooth. Benson is just darling! Bryce you look like a natural!!! Wish we were getting to see you at graduation. Natali enjoy NOT being pregnant anymore. So happy for you guys! t
congratulations! what a perfect combination! i am so glad that everything is ok. are you guys in your new home? wish you guys were here for graduation. miss you guys terribly! the red will come. :)
Congrats!!! He is so absolutely adorable, and I love his name!! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying every minute of your sweet baby boy!!
Congratulations!!! So happy he is here and you can finally smother him in kisses. What a great time in your lives. Nothing better.
Scary delivery??? Holy cow, I'm glad all is okay now! I need to hear the story. He surely is a cutie pie with cute chunky cheeks! Good job, Mommy!!! Hope you are feeling well and getting sleep.
Hey Natscratch! I am so excited for you! I can't wait for you to move to Greeley so we can get together and tell each other our story's! I have a pretty long one as well:) I am sure Benson and Jenika will love to play together!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment