
When I was little, I had a very special friend. Her name was Mother Goose. She was special because she would tell me stories, sing me songs, and illuminate the dark night. She wasn't only one of my favorite friends, but all of my family loved Mother Goose. Now, she is mine again. My dear, sweet, thoughtful husband found this treasure on Craigslist in Florida. He had her shipped here and gave her to me for my birthday. I couldn't love her more and I can't thank Bryce enough for getting her for me. She is so special. I am SO excited for my little one to be able to have her be a part of his life, just like she was mine.

I found her a place of honor right next to my little man's pack and play. As you can see, she is ready to read some stories to anyone who wants to listen. She has a tape player in the back of her and her head is a lamp. When the tape turns off, the lamp slowly dims and turns off. She put me to sleep many a night with her songs and stories.

Welcome Home Mother Goose. I missed you so.
1 comments:
What wonderful memories!! I am so glad that Brycie found her for you. Such a wonderful suprise. I love her too.
Post a Comment