Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Car Seat Canopy/Cover

Another sewing project to keep myself busy. Yes, I might be a little obsessed with my sewing machine lately. This was SOOO easy to make and took such a short amount of time. The ironing and pinning took the most time.

Plaid on the outside and a cute (No! Not cute. Let's say manly. Bryce would like that better:) green on the inside.

All tied together with brown ribbons to keep in all in its place. Fun and easy as pie project.

2 comments:

shauni said...

So cute! You have been keeping busy. it looks like you are all ready for this little guy to arrive- we'll keep our fingers crossed for you that it will be sooner than later! We can't wait to see pictures.

Emily K. said...

Love this too! Absolutely love it!! I wish I had had one for my babies!