
In the evening Benson is often quite wide awake. I love that he looks at us and is so observant of all that is going on. Look at that face! He looks pretty much like a genius already. I can tell there is a lot of intelligence going on in there. Just like his Dad.

Looking right at Bryce as he takes a picture.

Can you tell that I like this blanket. It is my favorite. It is so soft and I think Benson likes it too.

Hanging out with Dad before bedtime. Wow. What handsome men I have in my house.

I could stare at this picture for hours. I love my boys so much I can hardly breath.
2 comments:
Those ones with Bryce are p-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s!! He is so adorable, and wonderful, and beautiful. I wish I could hold him! He is so so precious. I love him. I love the pictures. I love everything about it. He sure looks like his daddy! But, I can some Nat in him too. Oh, I love him!
benson is so dang cute!!!!! i love his little face. when are you moving? i want to see you guys so bad. I MISS YOU
Post a Comment