Friday, June 25, 2010

Birth Announcements


I am a Microsoft Publisher NERD! I know that I should get on board and learn how to use some of the newer programs out there, but I really love to use Publisher. I started using it in high school when I worked for the school paper and I have been hooked ever since. I used my ever loved Publisher to create Benson's birth announcements. Yes, I made two. I actually made about 10, but these two are my favorites.

Which one do all of you like the most?

7 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Those are beautiful announcements. I am not skilled in any computer program, so I have absolutely no idea how to create announcements or anything like that. Good job! You are full of hidden talents!
Also, Benson is so cute and getting big. He'll for sure weigh more than Hunter soon, because Hunter is tall and skinny just like Dallin. I bet you are loving having a house and new appliances, that sounds heavenly. Good luck cleaning up, too bad it was so dirty. When you have it all sparkling and decorated, you should post some pictures, we'd love to see it.
We're already sad that you're moved away though- we liked playing with you on the weekends.

shauni said...

Oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE! What great pictures. They turned out great. I hope you guys are liking Colorado!

Celinda said...

Natali, They're great. You are such a publisher magician! I would like one of each please. I love the little homemade diaper. (By the way, I need to get the others done.)

Celinda said...

Girls, You ought to check out Kristy's new blog about her Alaska Adventure--it is quite amazing, and I'm sure she would love to hear from you all. There is a link on Wendy's blog.

Allen Family said...

They look great, I like both but I think I favor the black border one. He is such a cute little guy. Hope you are doing well.

Emily K. said...

I thought I had commented on this one, but, I didn't. I love them both!! Did you take the pictures yourself? They're wonderful!

The Lukes said...

Okay, I totally need your help putting an announcement together. I just got on publisher and am at a total loss. These turned out really cute. :)