Saturday, June 5, 2010

Walking With Benson

Benson is more than ready for a nice walk

Being cooped up in our little apartment isn't the funnest of all things. I have been pretty stir crazy. Especially today because Bryce is gone hiking in the mountains and left me behind. (Even though I understand) It has been particularly quiet here and Benson has been fussy most of the day so I had to get out of the apartment. I was able to get a GREAT new jogging stroller/car seat with birthday money from the family and today Benson and I took it for a spin. It was grand. I got to soak up some sun and enjoy the smell of the newly bloomed lilacs that line the streets of Shelley. What a beautiful time of year. It was a spirit booster, to say the least, to be out in the fresh air and using my legs.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Oh, that face!! You and Bryce made a perfect baby!! You know what they say? If you have really cute babies, it means you were supposed to be together. Awww. Glad you could get your car seat and stroller.

The French Family said...

Amen to that! I haven't taken Bree out yet but Spencer is very persistent on me getting out of the house - if it is only for an hour or two. So far I've only been to walmart but it sure is nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh Nat his perfect...and i love all the cute pictures when Benson arived. I think he looks like Bryce!! Congrats! I would've posted below but there was 32 comments so I opted for a less viewed picture:) love ya
andrea hamblin Nye