Friday, June 11, 2010

More of that BABY

Puckered lips. A common facial expression of Benson's.

The way I carry around a fussy baby boy. Works like a charm.

Cousin Cam getting a chance to hold the baby. He also thought he needed some gloves like Benson.

Looks like a little grin to me.

6 comments:

kdance said...

I changed my mind--he looks like his mommy :)

Allen Family said...

He is a cute little guy! We should get together sometime and do something. Let me know, I would love to see Benson and you.

Emily K. said...

Once again, I love love love that boy!! I love those cheeks, and the puckered lips. I just want to eat him. Can I? He is so adorable. And, you are looking very spry and wonderful after just having a baby. Congratulations on making it this far. It will just keep getting easier. I'm so glad you made that little carrier for him.

The Gibbs said...

nat, i know that baby came out of you, but he is all bryce! spitting image.

Taylor Family said...

What a beautiful baby. Congrats!

Celinda said...

Oh my, What a beautiful grandson!