It was a beautiful blessing and I am so blessed to be able to have a worthy priesthood holder as a husband. The baby didn't make a peep and Bryce gave his a lovely blessing.
It felt REALLY good to go to church and take the sacrament for the first time in a while. I am ready to get back to regular church attendance soon. It surely makes a difference in my life when I am attending regularly. Luckily I am recovering quickly and feel pretty good most of the time. I am tired often, but I feel chipper enough to go to church I think. Now, if I were only brave enough to take the baby around all the germs!
6 comments:
Awww, he's such a cute baby. Sorry that we missed the blessing. I wish we could have shared in the joy. He looks adorable in the outfit, although it is a little shiney. That Charlie Brown outfit is way awesome though. He is growing so fast, and changing already. There's only a few monts when you're actually excused from church, and, that's after you've just had a baby. Stay home for as long as you can. If you want to take the sacrament, just have you and Bryce switch off for awhile. Germs are scarey. . . Milk it though, sista. Even if you feel up to it. That's what I say, anyways.
Benson is such a cutie! WHat a fun mix of you and Bryce - I was so bummed I didn't get to see you IN Des Moines for graduation - but hello, I can understand!!!!
So glad to hear you're feeling well and recovering. I felt like I was in a fog for at least the first 6 weeks! Hang in there!
We are glad you could borrow the blessing outfit, we thought it was cute. Oh, and I think you still have the bow tie.
I hope the moving goes well. Take pictures of your decorated house for us!
Baby Benson, as Tyler affectionately calls him, is just perfect! In the picture with Emily's outfit, his hands look so big! He certainly gets that from the Jolley side!
Thank you for the posts. I do love to look even though, as I have said before, I have to look through my tears.
Cute baby! I see a lot of Jolley in him but maybe that's because I've been around so many Jolley's all my life. Could you email me @ aubjo50@gmail.com and give me an email for Bryce? I have a foot question for him, but tell him it's not a disgusting one :)
Sorry to blog stalk but Congratulations. He is very handsome. Hope all is good. Good Luck with everythingr
Post a Comment