Oh cute cute cute! Hooray for great cousins like Ty Bo for Bens to play with. I love the pictures. And, that one of Holly is awesome. So like her, actually.
Hey Those pictures are super cute and Holly's littel boy looks just like Brian to me!! Holy smokes. hehe just incase you(his family couldn't see it :) Andrea Nye
4 comments:
Oh cute cute cute! Hooray for great cousins like Ty Bo for Bens to play with. I love the pictures. And, that one of Holly is awesome. So like her, actually.
Great pictures Natali. I so glad that you had family for Christmas. They had such a great time.
Hey Those pictures are super cute and Holly's littel boy looks just like Brian to me!! Holy smokes.
hehe just incase you(his family couldn't see it :)
Andrea Nye
It's so fun reading your blog.
How did Benson do with the eye patch?
Post a Comment