
We had a little argument over the green beans. I think the green beans may have come out victorious. Or the baby, but I certainly wasn't the winner.

Still happy even with green beans in the eyes. Give him the bottle of water and he is grinnin' like a fool.

Cute!

Crackers . . . yes!

Eat, Eat, Eat.
4 comments:
What a messy eater :). You're better than me cuz I just can't let bree get that messy - I have to have a wipe on hand just in case food gets past her chin and on her hands. OCD, I know. Anyway, benson is as cute as ever!
PS. You need to post pics of your house - it tooks so cute in the background of Benson
I was trying to figure that out too! Your house is cute, but those curtains, just don't look like something you would put up in your house. That is soooo not your house. That's Mom's house. Crazy, tricky, girl!
What I meant to say, is that not all of those are your house. The first 3 are, of course. I love me some Baby Bensie!
He is so cute! And I love your family pictures! We should do something sometime... its a bummer youre not in our ward anymore!
Post a Comment