Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snowtober!

 SNOW!  And no snow suit...what to do?  Improvise of course.  I learned from the master, my wonderful Mother, that you can always make due with what you have.  So, with a fleece pair of jammies, moms socks up to your thighs, and thick leather shoes any child can be ready for the snow!
 He did have on gloves but he hated them.  He also hated the snow on his hands so it was kinda of lose, lose on that front.
 I must say that I am loving the snowy day.  It is beautiful to look at and cozy in my house.  Here's to hoping the sprinkler pipes didn't freeze because we haven't had the time to blow them out yet.


2 comments:

Celinda said...

Is nice to know that you gleaned something worthwhile from your childhood. Two or three layers of pants and socks will keep out alot of snow. Thanks for the post.

shauni said...

I can't believe you guys have snow already! We are still in the 80's here and I MISS the cold weather (I never thought I would say that) Hope everything is going well for you.