My son loves the toilet. I am told this is not unusual for toddlers to be intrigued by this device. How gross. Really, if they only knew! I promise that this toilet was VERY recently bleached and cleaned. This is why I was letting him play for a minute.
I was also letting him play because this was post-surgery and this poor kid needed a little joy in his life after someone prodded at his eyes. If a toilet can bring him that joy, who am I to deny him.
And...Benson has decided he is done letting me feed him. At all. And this means his morning oatmeal is all over him, but his is so proud of himself for using his little spoon!
That's right, he uses a spoon and he is happy about it.
Then all the clothes come off and here he is in his birthday suit and his socks. I'll never get tired of babies with no clothes. Why oh why is it so cute?


0 comments:
Post a Comment