One of Benson's most beloved pastimes. Sucking on rocks. But, really who needs anything else to eat when you've got a nice delicious rock.
He would see how long he could keep the rock in his mouth before it fell out and then he would get a new one.
Taking a break.
He really shoved this one in there.
Yum! Notice he is wearing a jacket. Yes, it has been nippy outside and I am loving it. I love the fall. I would rather turn the fireplace on than the A/C any day. I can't get enough of the colors and the briskness of the air. Refreshing!





4 comments:
That is so cute. Just as an FYI as sign of anemia is a craving for rocks,dirt or ice. But Benson is super cute tryin to eat the rocks.
Natali, you better make sure he's had all his shots! Who knows what's on those rocks. Just kidding. You are a fun Mom! HAPPY FALL!!!!
Wow! Who was the great photographer who took that amazing family picture?
I so love him!! Man he is adorable! And I also love you and your family picture. You must have had one amazing photographer!!
Post a Comment