It was uncommonly warm here the last couple weeks. Benson and I have gone to the park any day it seemed like we wouldn't freeze. This happened to be very often.
The problem is trying to get Benson to sit still long enough to take a pic of his face. So...this never really happened so I have many pics of his backside.
Notice he only has a long sleeve shirt on! Crazy huh. This day at the park nearly got up to 70 degrees. Loved it!
This is the park by our house its close and there are very seldom many kids there. This gives Benson dibs on all the toys.
Of course, he loves the slide.
Another pic of his back. Slow down buddy!
All smiles at the bottom of the slide.
The only thing I don't especially love about this park is the wood chips. Benson likes them though. He gathered quite the collection here.
Oh...so close to getting his face.








0 comments:
Post a Comment