Benson helps me with the laundry everyday. He enjoys it a little too
much. Each time I lift him down and close the laundry room door he throws a giant tantrum. But, I am happy for the help.
Again with the rocks. This time he was bringing rocks to his Dad so that Dad could throw them back. A fun game for a 19 month old.
Oh that face! I love this boy so much. Doesn't he look so grown up. Oh my goodness.
A couple more words that Benson says lately:
Hi (he says this almost all day long and to anyone new he sees)
Haoo? (interpretation - Hello? My phone is pretty sensitive so he often calls the people on my speed dial. I know they here this phrase often. He actually puts anything at all up to his ear and says Haoo?
A couple more words that Benson says lately:
Hi (he says this almost all day long and to anyone new he sees)
Haoo? (interpretation - Hello? My phone is pretty sensitive so he often calls the people on my speed dial. I know they here this phrase often. He actually puts anything at all up to his ear and says Haoo?
Don't wash my blanket Mom! I did eventually get the blanket in the wash, he was not happy about it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment