At Des Moines Fantastic CelebrAsian. Emphasis to be put on the Asian. It was complete with Asian food, clothing, dancers, art, and my favorite, asian RAP!
Hey! Emily told me about your blog. I'm glad you've joined the ranks!! I'll be sure to tell Andrea about it. I'll even put a link on my blog so she doesn't forget:) You look great. I haven't seen you in forever. I'll be checking in. Keep up the posting! Collette
NATALI RENE!! Oh my goodness oh my goodness!! I was so excited to see your name on Collette's blog I had to come check out yours right away. You guys look like you're having so much fun. You look so cute too, seeing your page made me miss you so much though...I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you guys since the day you got married how sad. But hey now I can see what you're doing all the time(don't you feel special huh?j/k) I would start blogging too but I know people would get soooo incredibly bored with my life happenings I'm just going to stick to commenting and living vicariously through other people to have a good time. Anyway this is getting to be more like a letter but I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute you and Bryce are together.
2 comments:
Hey! Emily told me about your blog. I'm glad you've joined the ranks!! I'll be sure to tell Andrea about it. I'll even put a link on my blog so she doesn't forget:)
You look great. I haven't seen you in forever. I'll be checking in. Keep up the posting!
Collette
NATALI RENE!! Oh my goodness oh my goodness!! I was so excited to see your name on Collette's blog I had to come check out yours right away. You guys look like you're having so much fun. You look so cute too, seeing your page made me miss you so much though...I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you guys since the day you got married how sad.
But hey now I can see what you're doing all the time(don't you feel special huh?j/k) I would start blogging too but I know people would get soooo incredibly bored with my life happenings I'm just going to stick to commenting and living vicariously through other people to have a good time.
Anyway this is getting to be more like a letter but I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute you and Bryce are together.
Post a Comment