Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving FUN


The Jolley boys in their Shelley jerseys getting ready to play some awesome Mario Cart. They look so handsome. Bryce's favorite part of thanksgiving was spending time with his brothers. His little brother Dallin, the other red head, just got home from his mission in New Jersey this August. Bryce and I hadn't seen him since he'd been home. I actually only just met Dallin before he left, so it was nice to get to know him. Bryce got to reconnect with him and give him all sorts of advice about BYU-I, girls, finances, and life. He is probably the best big brother anyone could ever have. (I guess we'll have to ask Dallin if that is true, or if I am just being a little biased) Steve, the one without red hair, had a new baby girl early this fall and we hadn't been able to see her yet either. So it was a Grand Jolley Reunion. It was the best Thanksgiving. The food was fantastic and the company even better. Thank you Ivan and Lori. Oh, and Kailey.


Whitney stayed with the Jolley family over Thanksgiving. Here we made a quick stop at Holly and Shon's house to visit. Zachy was telling Tyler, the photographer, how to run the camera. "Push the button on the top!" I wish I wouldn't have deleted the pictures Zacky took. Tyler managed to get us very centered and our heads weren't cut off. Lets just say that Zacky took less time to look before he took.


Holly took this picture. We were on our way to see the movie Enchanted. We got the boys excited about it by telling them that there was a queen that turned into a dragon in it. They were asking the whole time when it was going to happen. Unfortunately for Zacky, the transformation didn't happen until the end of the movie. Tyler was more patient in the waiting. The movie was very cute and entertaining. I would recommend it to anyone. Bubber, Whitney, loved it the most I think.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. It makes me really miss the boys and you and Whit too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your thanksgiving was fun. Dad and I thought of you and all our blessings as we ate our Thanksgiving Dinner for two.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat...You look so dang cute in all these pictures. Just wanted to say hi...Hey you should email me or call me sometime(801-682-6903) love ya tons!!
Andrea