Friday, November 16, 2007

NEW HIGH SCORE!?


I just scored 78,000 in Tetris! Oh how wonderful my fingers were moving along those keys. Oh how beautiful those numbers on the screen as they got larger and larger. My heart raced faster and faster as the levels of the game progressed and the pieces came down like a downpour. AND, OH the triumph when in the end I saw that score and I got to scream it to my handsome husband.

BUT

"By the way Natali, I got 79,000."

Yup, 100% gaurantee.

P.S. My Dad's face is there to show the extreme dismay I could not show you about learning my hard work wasn't actually my triumph. Dad displays the emotion so well.

I've added a little sidebar to keep you all posted as to whom has the high score as of late.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

That's the greatest picture ever! It really made me laugh, and really miss Dad a lot. Good job on Tetris. You'll take him soon. Love ya,

Collette said...

Hey. Thanks for the comment. My blog is just the minima stretch template(I think) that is on blogger. You can mess with the colors to make it how you like it. I agree, I like the whole page being filled up.
Good luck on tetris. Hmmmm...makes me want to play it again. We used to love that game too. Have a great Thanksgiving.