You all know that I am a sucker for showtunes and the stage. I have been wanting to see a show at the Mysique dinner theater in Pocatello for a REALLY long time now. I haven't been able to persuade anyone along until last night. It was a discounted show and I finally talked Bryce into going. I have a very wonderful husband for indulging me in so many ways.
The show was great and my friend Karin was one of the performers. I met Karin in Iowa while we were going to med school and she and her husband were in law school. She was always a great friend and I was so happy to see her again. Karin, you did awesome. I want to come see another show some time! EVERYONE should go and enjoy it. I loved it.
2 comments:
The whole time we lived in Pocatello, I wanted to go to the Mystique theater. But, I never went. I'm so jealous that you were able to go! What fun that your friend was in it, too!!
Oh, I loved seeing you!!!! Thanks again for coming!!! I'm so glad you liked it. When are we getting together, girl???
Post a Comment