Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a Baby Shower!

I know a lot of my good friends won't be able to make it because you live so far away, but I wanted to make sure you all knew you were invited. So to all of you in Des Moines and scattered throughout the world, (I am very popular and have friends all over the world;)
YOU ARE INVITED!
You can visit this URL http://www.mypunchbowl.com/parties/788309-baby-shower-for-baby-and-momma-natali-jolley to see the e-vite and RSVP if you want. I love you all! I wish all of you could come.
P.S. the phone number is wrong, but if you really want to call, just call me and I will give you Holly's real number.

3 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

I would love to be there!!!

kdance said...

SO excited to go! See you there ;)

Danny and Beth said...

Hey how was your shower??? did you get some great stuff? you are getting closer and closer. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? I need some updated pictures of the belly.